Oregon Neurology is seeking a provider with expertise in general neurology, neuroimmunology, neuromuscular medicine, vascular neurology, or behavioral neurology. Our practice currently consists of seven neurologists and an advanced practice provider. Here you can thrive in a collaborative outpatient environment that encourages innovation and work-life balance. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a capacity to work collaboratively in a team environment where compassion, quality care, and fairness are expected.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- In house resources include NCV, EEG, EMG, OCT, VFT, Fundus photography, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy services
- Optional participation in stipend supported inpatient call coverage
- Stable and flexible service line contributing to increased development
- Opportunity for program leadership and development
- Option for participation in clinical research
- Instructional opportunities with rotating student residents and fellows
- Competitive compensation and benefit package, including health, dental, and vision coverage for your family, life insurance, 401-K plan with employer match, malpractice insurance, CME and relocation allowance
Situated within the Willamette Valley, the Eugene-Springfield metro area is conveniently located an hour from the Oregon Coast and the Cascade Mountains and offers a mild climate for year-round recreation. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon and offers abundant and diverse cultural opportunities.
To be considered for this position please enter your contact information below.