We are now seeing patients at our new office at
1 Hayden Bridge Way in Springfield (map).
FOR REFERRING PHYSICIANS AND PROVIDERS
- We assess the full range of neurological problems.
- Our caring, compassionate physicians have a broad spectrum of expertise and numerous subspecialties and special interests.
- We’re dedicated to the highest quality of care for all patients.
- We don’t shy away from even the most challenging cases, and have earned a reputation for tenacity in solving complex diagnostic challenges.
- We take pride in our accessibility to both referring providers and patients.
- We accommodate patients quickly.
- We participate in as many insurance programs as possible. We also see uninsured patients.
- We provide results promptly to the patient and the referring physician, including preliminary reports issued immediately after exam.
- Our physicians network among themselves, providing an automatic second opinion for their recommendations.
- All our neurodiagnostic techs complete a national registry of competency through Society of Electrodiagnostic Technology.
- We’re sensitive to the anxiety our patients are experiencing, and we value open and honest communication and compassionate care.
- We take time to make sure our patients understand their neurological conditions, and involve them in weighing their options and making decisions about managing and treating their disorders.
- We offer EMGs for patients of all ages, beginning with neonatal.
- We handle the administrative burden for you. We call patients, schedule them, input insurance information, and handle prescreening and preauthorization.
- We value our long-term partnerships with physicians and chiropractors.
To refer a patient to our physicians, please see our Contact Us page.